The program is open to county residents who meet the following criteria:
- People 65 and older who live alone or with one other older adult
- County residents 60-64 who are high-risk as defined by the CDC, including:
- People who tested positive for COVID-19
- People with an underlying medical condition that puts them at a higher risk of developing complications from COVID-19
- People who have been exposed to COVID-19 and do not require hospitalization, but are required to self-isolate or self-quarantine
For more details or to sign up, call (800) 339-4661 or visit www.aging.sandiegocounty.gov/greatplates. You may also call 2-1-1 San Diego.