Unfortunately, the vast majority of Americans will run out of money in retirement, if they live long enough, and here are the seven reasons why. I call them the seven retirement killers, because any one of them can kill your retirement plan. If you have any combination of them, you will very likely run out of money in retirement.
- Taxes – You need to create tax free retirement income.
- Inflation – I'm going to show you an easy way to calculate with good accuracy, how much money you will need in retirement.
- Market losses – It’s one of the biggest retirement killers.
- Major medical illness – We are living longer, and the need for long-term care strikes 91% of all couples who reach advance age.
- A late start to saving – You can’t turn back the clock, but there are solutions.
- College for your kids – I’m going to show you how to get someone else to pay for your kid’s college, and they'll be happy to do it.
- The death of a breadwinner – It is absolutely devastating, and it's sad.
In the meantime, check out and “LIKE” the ALEMIAN file Facebook page, or simply go to the Alemian file.com.
I personally answer every email I get so, if you have questions, send me an email to David@TheAlemianFile.com.