than 20,000 children of all ages. The Holiday Homes Tour benefits the VCC Kare for Kids Fund which provides low or no cost health and dental care to children in need in our community and is also dedicated to transforming VCC's pediatric facilities into warm and welcoming spaces for children and families. The goal is to create pediatric waiting areas and exam rooms with comfortable seating, whimsical art, books and puzzles to engage young patients as they receive care at each VCC site.
- Four distinctive homes and the historic Rancho Buena Vista Adobe, each decorated by a professional designer with holiday ornaments, greenery and floral arrangements.
- Holiday Gift Bazaar, featuring the work of local artisans, offering attendees the perfect opportunity to buy unique, handmade gifts.
- Raffle of spectacular gift baskets featuring wine, gourmet food, hotel packages, jewelry and tickets to San Diego attractions.
- Gourmet food truck, offering breakfast and lunch items so attendees can spend the day on the Tour and have a great outing with friends and family.
As a sponsor, you will be included in our event promotions, including e-invitations, e-newsletters, media outreach and fliers, as well as social media posts that reach thousands of local businesses and community members.
* Inclusion in promotions subject to deadlines and date of sponsorship agreement.
For more information and to become a sponsor, please contact:
Betsy Heightman, Chief Development Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org
or (760) 631-5000, ext. 1139.