- There is no charge for this event and it is open to the public
- Registration opens at 8:00 AM
- Lunch and childcare will be provided with pre-registration
- Spanish interpretation available
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- Grandparents and other relative caregivers
- Advocates and professionals
- Community members - all interested individuals are encouraged to attend!
Space is limited – please complete the online registration form or call 2-1-1 to reserve your spot today! Online registration* ends Wednesday, August 14, 2019.
*NOTE: Online registration may be closed sooner if venue capacity is reached prior to listed end date.
For questions or additional information about this year’s event, please contact Martha Guzman, MPH, Intergenerational Coordinator for HHSA North County Regions.