For almost 24 years, Body & Brain Yoga and Health Centers Inc., has been sharing yoga, tai chi, breathing and meditation at over 100 centers, and at non-profit Body & Brain Foundation 501(c)3 outreach locations across the United States. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Body & Brain centers and our community outreach locations have been forced to suspend regular classes and move online. Aside from providing online classes to our members, we’re continuing to reach out to support public health and wellbeing.
- Giving 3 weeks of free online classes to anyone who registers online – from San Diego, register at https://bit.ly/getbrightCerritos
- Providing daily YouTube live mini-classes at 10am and 5pm PT (1pm and 8pm ET) and many archived classes on Body & Brain TV.
- Raising proceeds to support The American Red Cross in their response to COVID-19, through #GetBright t-shirt sales
- Publishing a free “Get Bright E-newsletter” with helpful self-care tips, positive messages, and more. Sign up.
- Hosting a free YouTube Live “Global Meditation for the Earth” at 5pm on April 21st (US-Asia) and 10am PT on Earth Day, April 22nd (US-Europe) – register.
If you would like to share these free offerings or learn more, please contact us!
Body & Brain Foundation San Diego