- In a civilian evening suit or women in a bridal or formal gown
- In the official photo in uniform
- Branch of the Armed or Uniform Services,
- Years of service, highest rank at separation
- Commendations and medals
- Birth city and state.
- Current city and state of residence
- Community activities
- Current business or employment,
- Family Members. (Additional information about their family members who are veterans would be priceless.)
"US Navy, 1989-2001, Captain. Currently working and living in Oceanside, California. Family members include a husband, and 3 children, 15, 12, and 7 years of age, all in Oceanside, CA."
Each participant will receive 5 calendars to distribute. If you belong to an organization, please contact me to print extra copies to support a NGO.
Although 12 participants would be the minimum, multiples of 12 would increase the number of veterans being honored. This effort could only succeed with your participation.
Submissions can be sent to Vishnu Sneller!