- The process will require food providers to submit documentation like a W-9, a sample menu, and specific certification forms.
- Those chosen will provide three meals a day to designated at-risk seniors.
- Food service providers already participating in a State or federal meal service program are not eligible to participate.
- Chosen eateries will receive $66 for providing the three daily meals, inclusive of delivery.
- Learn more by reviewing California's Great Plates Delivered Program Guidance document and the County’s Request for Quotation document.
We encourage local restaurants to apply for this program! Information about senior participant sign-ups will be released in the near future, once the restaurants have been brought on board.