The costs of advertising and insurance have increased over the past 6 years, so we do so appreciate your referrals back to us.
We offer to meet with everyone for an in person consultation not just once, but as often as they may need it.
We tell everyone that we can be called 7 days a week and we answer our phone all weekend and holidays!
We have several clients that have become friends, Many check in with us regularly and we continue to consult and advise.
What sets Senior Care Options apart from the competition?
- We are not a franchise. We are a family owned business.
- Both Cathy and Mike are licensed Residential Care for the Elderly Administrators and Cathy managed large luxury senior communities for 24 years.
- We offer to personally meet with our clients and follow up with them after and encourage them to keep in touch.
- We answer our phone 24/7 including holidays!
- We personally check out the facilities we recommend and we always check licensing records and keep informed re. facility turnover and advise families accordingly.
- Cathy started as an activities assistant at age 19, that is 40 years ago and she explains how HEALTHY and FUN it is living in a senior community vs. isolating at home from personal stories and experience!
To help us compete with the larger franchises and on-line companies, can you take a few minutes and give us a GOOGLE or YELP review... if you have been happy with our service? Links are below
Last, but not least, Cathy hosts a Women's Breakfast Connection at our home in Oceanside the 2nd Saturday of every month. We are a group of supportive women who eat, share, pray, support and inspire each other. If you would like to meet with some nice women once a month and do something that is not about business and is very heart warming! Join us on January 11th 9am to 11am. February 8th and March 14th. Please text or call Cathy for address and more details. Bring a small dish to share if you can...if you can't...come anyway! We are not affiliated with any one church.
Here's to a great partnership in 2020....a new decade!