- Accion, which provides capital, coaching and connections to entrepreneurs;
- Women’s Business Development Center, which offers technical assistance and financial advisory services, including microlending, to women and underserved communities; and the
- Women’s Business Enterprise Council – West, which serves established businesses by providing networking, programming, and financial consulting services.
In addition to the donations to business organizations and Kiva USA, Hiscox is setting aside $500,000 for programs that will inspire its employees to get involved with charitable efforts in their local communities.
- Each US regional office of Hiscox will be given a contribution to either continue its relationships with existing charitable partners or select new ones in light of the impact of COVID-19. The level of funding from last year will be doubled for each regional office in the US.
- Hiscox is also offering a 90-day “Double Match” Matching Gift program for US employees who donate to a non-profit organization. Hiscox will “match” at least $100 for qualifying non-profit organizations of the employee’s choice, regardless of the amount of the employee’s contribution.
The Hiscox Foundation USA is an Illinois not-for-profit corporation that is a Section 501(c)(3) charitable organization under the Internal Revenue Code. Hiscox Foundation USA supports a range of social and humanitarian initiatives that are funded by an annual donation from Hiscox USA. The Foundation focuses on supporting unaffiliated charities, such as those identified above, that aid and improve education, science, advancement of the arts and culture, children’s rights and that provide services to disadvantaged and vulnerable members of society.