- Flexible payment arrangements are an option. Call SDG&E’s Business Contact Center at 1-800-336-7343.
- Find the right pricing plan for your business on sdge.com/bizplans.
- SDG&E’s Economic Development Rate (EDR) Program offers a 12% electric discount to businesses to help retain jobs and continue or expand operations instead of moving your business out-of-state. Learn more at sdge.com/EDR or email EDR@sdge.com.
- Visit SDG&E’s Business Customer Resource Center at sdge.com/recovery and get information on how to:
- Improve your cash flow and working capital with the Supplier Quick Pay Program.
- Connect with suppliers offering Personal Protection Equipment (PPE).
- Take a free training webinar on topics such as green building design, home performance and rebate and incentive programs. Find out more at sdge.com/EIC.
- Check out various external community organization and chamber resources for small businesses impacted by COVID-19.
- If your income has been impacted by COVID-19, you may be eligible for a discount on your home energy bill of 30% or more. Learn more and apply at sdge.com/care
Many businesses, especially small businesses, are facing new challenges due to COVID-19 and still have ongoing expenses during the pandemic. SDG&E wants to help during these difficult times and offers these solutions and resources.
local, county, regional, state, national and internal news.
North County San Diego communities: Oceanside, Camp Pendleton, Carlsbad, Vista, San Marcos, Escondido, Ramona, Bonsall, Fallbrook and Encinitas.