Utilizing social distancing and sanitation best practices, the Integral Communities team distributed flowers to:
- Waste Management who has not skipped a beat in service,
- USO at Camp Pendleton which continues to provide support for active duty military and their families,
- Oceanside Police and Fire Departments who put themselves in harm’s way every day for our protection,
- Local restaurants who are partnering with one another and creating innovative ways to survive,
- The construction crew at the Oceanside Beach Resort who know how important it is to keep our economy going,
- The Oceanside Chamber of Commerce who is helping businesses navigate the unknown and,
- Scripps Encinitas Hospital, Palomar Hospital in Escondido and Kaiser in San Marcos who put their lives on the line each day to keep us healthy.
Please see attached press release for details, and be sure to click through the google folder of images for smiling recipients at the USO Camp Pendleton, Oceanside Police and Fire departments, Scripps Encinitas, and Palomar Health Hospital.
Additionally, Integral’s collaborations include a donation to provide 500 meals to the Oceanside Kitchen Collaborative an Oceanside based zero waste meal provider and hundreds of individual hand sanitizers for Oceanside favorite Flying Pig Pub & Kitchen. Additionally, Integral Communities announced a partnership with Rais Case (an Oceanside-based handmade goods artisan shop) to fund the manufacturing of hundreds of protective face masks for Palomar Hospital and Tri City Hospital. The facility, which has a limited supply of personal protective equipment, announced plans to house a federal field hospital for COVID-19 specific treatment, with a surge of patients anticipated in the near future.
From Rais Case shop owner:
“We’re incredibly grateful that Integral Communities reached out to us to make 500 protective face masks that are critical shields for the healthcare workers in our community,” said Julie Rais Ellis, owner of Rais Case. “Partnerships like these help small businesses like ours shift our efforts where they are most needed at this time and support those on the COVID-19 frontlines.”
About Integral Communities
Integral Communities is a leading real estate developer with projects located throughout California and locally across San Diego County. For more than 15 years, Integral’s local team has been based in Encinitas, California. By perfecting or changing land entitlements, pursuing alternative land planning, resolving property issues, and investing in and marketing well-executed real estate projects, Integral Communities provides new housing, retail, and office opportunities that fulfill the needs of the broader community.