Benefits: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, 401k, Vacation Pay, Sick Pay, and Holiday Pay
- Membership acquisition and retention
- Advertising sales
- New business outreach through calls, emails, and other forms of communication
- Communicating value to current and prospective Chamber members
- Utilization of our CRM to track & update all leads daily
- High School Diploma, and some college preferred
- Minimum of 2-4 years of sales experience
- Strong networking and interpersonal skills
- Active listening, confidence & resiliency
- Strong computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel, Power Point, Internet, and the ability to learn a new CMS system (training provided)
- Superior customer service/sales focus, telephone etiquette, and strong verbal, written, communication and keyboard skills
- Maintaining balance and organization in a fast-paced & ever-changing environment
- Working both as a team and independently
Must have reliable transportation, valid Driver’s License, and Insurance
Interested candidates should send cover letter and resume to: Tracy Chin
The Mission Statement: The Oceanside Chamber of Commerce stimulates economic prosperity and foster a vibrant community.
The Vision: The Vision of the Oceanside Chamber of Commerce is to create a prosperous community.
Strategies: The Strategies we use include advocacy, business alliances, member services, economic development promotion and public policy activity.
The above Essential Duties & Responsibilities list includes those duties and responsibilities for which the position exists, and which must be satisfactorily performed in order to be successful in the position. However, the job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive listing of work requirements.