Click the link to register: bit.ly/571Lwebinar
What will we discuss:
- Overview of the 571-L Business Property Statement form
- E-File options
- Assistance meeting the May 7th State of CA filing deadline with COVID-19
- Tax saving tips
- Ask questions to your County property tax experts
- Avoid penalties and late fees - we are here to help!
- Business owners requested by the Assessor to file the Business Property Statement (571-L)
- Business owners with property valued over $100,000 in fixtures, supplies, furniture and equipment.
- Tax professionals filing on behalf of their clients
Please E-mail questions in advance to Taxpayer Advocate: Jordan.Marks@sdcounty.ca.gov
Avoid a 10% late filing penalty. File on or before
the May 7th State of California filing deadline.
Can We Help You E-File Right Now:
Eligible business owners are strongly encouraged to e-file their statements online by May 7th through our simple, accurate, and secure e-file system. Eligible taxpayers, who did not already receive a Pin Number, can secure their Pin Number to e-file by calling (858-)505-6100 or via e-mail at ARCCBusinessE-file.FGG@sdcounty.ca.gov.
If the capacity is met you can view the workshop live on the San Diego County Assessor Facebook page at www.facebook.com/ErnieDronenburgJr