The activities of the committee include the following:
- Receive and review copies of the annual, independent performance audit.
- Receive and review copies of the annual, independent financial audit.
- Inspect school facilities and grounds to ensure that bond revenues are expended properly.
- Receive and review copies of any deferred maintenance proposals or plans developed by the MiraCosta Community College District.
- Review efforts by the MiraCosta Community College District to maximize bond revenues by implementing cost-saving measures.
The term of the position is for 12 months with the option for reappointment.
If you wish to serve on this important committee, please visit miracosta.edu/icboc.
Completed applications should be sent to MiraCosta Community College District, 1 Barnard Drive (MS 6), Oceanside, CA 92056, by 4:30 p.m. on Friday, April 12, 2019.
For more information, contact Eva Brown at 760.795.6829.
About MiraCosta College
The MiraCosta Community College District has served the coastal North San Diego County area for over 80 years. More than 17,000 credit students per semester in over 70 disciplines enroll in associate degrees, university transfer and workforce readiness certificate programs. The college also serves a wide spectrum of educational needs in the region ranging from programs for adult education, basic skills, and ESL to a California Community College pilot program offering the nation’s first baccalaureate degree in biomanufacturing. MiraCosta College is accredited by the Accrediting Commission for Community and Junior Colleges (ACCJC) and the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC).