SDG&E recognizes that this is still a challenging time for many customers and wants to help. Check out these energy assistance programs.
1. California Alternate Rates for Energy (CARE) Program: Save 30% or more every month on your bill. Find out if you qualify at sdge.com/CARE.
2. Family Electric Rate Assistance (FERA) Program: If you don’t qualify for CARE and your household has 3 or more people, you may qualify for FERA. You could receive an 18% discount on your electric bill. Visit sdge.com/FERA to learn more.
3. Energy Savings Assistance (ESA) Program: You may qualify to receive free energy-saving improvements for your home, such as new appliances, lighting, insulation and more. Find details at sdge.com/ESAP.
4. Arrearage Management Plan (AMP): If you have outstanding bills and you are a CARE or FERA customer, you may be eligible for debt forgiveness. See if you qualify at sdge.com/AMP.
5. Business customers: Set up a flexible payment plan, so you can rest easy knowing you’re covered. Visit sdge.com/recovery to learn more.
Online assistance program applications are easy, fast and convenient. For more information, visit sdge.com/assistance.