OFOA encourages all forms of 2d, 3d Graphis Arts, Dance, Theater and Music to apply. To be considered for this award applicants should include the following information in no more than two pages:
- Name, mailing address, email, phone number, and school you are graduatingfrom. ( save your Documents in a PDF file)
- Course work in the arts.
- Any outside activities to pursuing the arts.
- Recommendation from your teacher of the arts.
- How would this Scholarship award help you?
- A short video of your art. No longer than 3min showcasing your work or take photos of your best works no more than 5 pictures . Use your phone and select med. size.
- Name of college you are accepted to.
- DEADLINE FOR APPLICANTS: June 15th 2019
Scholarship application should be sent to the attention of Kathleen Ossiander . The OFOA board will make a decision on the final awards by July 1st, 2019.
About Oceanside Friends of the Arts
The Oceanside Friends of the Arts, a Non-Profit 501c3 Foundation, was established in 2016 with the goal of promoting Oceanside and surrounding communities as an important arts, culture, entertainment and tourism hub/destination that catalyzes economic prosperity and a high quality of life for Oceanside’s future. The Oceanside Cultural District was recently selected as one of California’s 14, premier state-designated cultural districts by the California Arts Council. The California Cultural Districts program aims to leverage the state’s artistic and cultural assets. Fund-raising proceeds go to support First Friday Art Walk and scholarships for high school graduates to further their art education.