In addition to Mimi’s popular all-day brunch, classic lunch, dinner and dessert offerings, the Bistro and Bakery’s new menu features:
- Benedict Provence - grilled garlic-butter baguette topped with poached eggs, roasted grape tomatoes, olives, artichoke hearts, hollandaise and basil pesto sauce - served with roasted potatoes.
- Berry Yogurt Crème Brûlée - caramelized Greek yogurt lightly sweetened with real honey - served with fresh strawberries and blueberries.
- Riviera Lemon Filet - seared cod dressed in a garlic white wine reduction with fresh capers and lemon - served with haricots verts (green beans).
- Mediterranean Cod en Papillote- fresh cod filet grilled and steamed en papillote (in parchment), with the flavors of herbes de Provence butter, artichoke hearts, spinach and lemon - served with sautéed summer vegetables.
- Lemon Layer Cake - a slice of sweet Meyer lemon cake layered with zesty custard frosting with whipped cream.
Mimi’s summer menu pairs perfectly with the following seasonal beverages:
- Summer Peach Lemonade - Moscato, cranberry juice, white peach and fresh lemon.
- Jack by the Bay - Jack Daniels Whiskey, Korbel Sparkling Rosé and passion fruit.
For locations, the complete menu, including breakfast all day and hours of operation, please visit www.mimisbistroandbakery.com.
Founded in 1978, Mimi’s is a neighborhood bistro offering fresh, hand-prepared American-French comfort food and bistro classics for brunch all day, lunch, dinner and special celebrations. Owned by Dallas-based Le Duff America, Inc., the North American subsidiary of global bakery-cafe leader Groupe Le Duff, headquartered in Rennes, France, Mimi’s has 77 locations in 16 U.S. states. Mimi’s sources the freshest ingredients, inspiring its French bistro classics and American comfort food. A full menu and more information are available at www.mimiscafe.com.