- Only restaurants, bars, wineries, breweries and distilleries that serve food provided by a food operator permitted by the San Diego County Department of Environmental Health may be open (this restriction is not applicable to outdoor service of wine at a winery).
- All restaurants, bars, wineries, distilleries and breweries referenced above shall be closed from 10:00 p.m. until 5:00 a.m. every day. Guests already in the facility at 10:00 p.m. may remain in the facility until 11:00 p.m. Only staff needed to close, open or clean shall be in the facility between the hours of 11:00 p.m. and 5:00 a.m.
- Alcoholic drinks shall only be served as part of a meal and must be sold and served in the same transaction as the meal.
- Live performances such as musical or dance acts shall be discontinued
- All persons two years of age or older shall have possession of a face covering when they leave their home or place of residence and shall wear the face covering as described and required in California Department of Public Health Face Covering Guidance issued on June 18, 2020 – CA Dept of Public Health Face Covering Guidance
Please review the Health Orders in their entirety as this is just a partial list of requirements.
We recognize the difficulties businesses are experiencing related to the pandemic. Please visit our Business Resources webpage for information regarding our emergency loan program, printable signs and other useful information.