- San Diego Safe Onsite Dining Plan – Review guidance for implementing key prevention measures for COVID-19.
- San Diego Restaurant Operating Protocol – Fill this form out, print and post at a public entrance. Implement all mandatory measures.
- Guidance for Food Facility Re-Openings – Guidance checklist to help you with re-opening.
- San Diego Safe Dining Posters – Print and display these posters at all entrances to the facility.
- State Guidance for Dine-in Restaurants – Review guidance for additional optional measures that can be implemented to protect against COVID-19.
Additionally, the City of Oceanside is working on a streamlined permitting process to allow restaurants and retail to use adjacent outdoor space for expanded dining and merchandise display. We should have an application process ready pretty soon. If you are interested in using adjacent outdoor space (i.e. sidewalks, parking lots, etc.) for expanded dining/merchandising please let me know and I will add you to a list to notify when the permitting process is finalized.