- 18 years of age, required.
- Applicant accepted to a four-year baccalaureate program in human biology, chemistry, clinical laboratory science, microbiology, molecular biology, molecular genetics, or other human biomedical science related field, required.
- You MUST attach an electronic, unofficial copy of your transcript AT THE TIME OF APPLICATION to be considered. GPA 2.75 overall, required.
- Minimum of 1 reference letter from High School Teacher or Counselor addressing student's major strengths, areas for improvement, overall evaluation as compared to other students, organizational skills, laboratory skills, integrity, attendance, communication skills, flexibility, and attitude toward learning new skills, preferred. After the applicant has submitted their application, a Tri-City Medical Center employee will contact the applicant detailing the directions for the reference letter submission.
- High school diploma or GED in the Carlsbad, Oceanside or Vista School District, required
Each intern must pass a physical evaluation, urine drug screen and background checks before starting work.
Apply for this job online
Refer this job to a friend
Share on your newsfeed
External applicants can apply here! CURRENT EMPLOYEES ONLY are welcome to apply as well!