Even a pandemic can’t keep us from celebrating mom! Our Annual Mother’s Day Pancake Breakfast is going virtual! Since we can’t come together for fun and fellowship in person, we will “see” you on Saturday, May 9th.
- A Heartwarming And Inspiring Welcome From Jodi Diamond, CEO
- Poetry Tributes To Moms By Our Club Members
- The BEST Pancake Recipe EVER
- Opportunity Ticket Drawings - Gift Card Prizes from:
- $100 Amazon
- $ 50 Bed, Bath & Beyond
- $ 50 Athleta
- $ 50 Barnes & Nobel
- $ 50 Sephora
- *Winner need not be present to Win! Winner will be contacted*
- Purchase Opportunity Tickets at BGCOceanside.org. Click Here
- Be sure to “Like” our Facebook and Instagram pages so you can see our posts about the breakfast and please share them on your page.
- Forward this email to all your friends, colleagues and family.
- Please tag BGCO in all your Facebook and Instagram posts!
- Purchase a Gym Banner Sponsorship
Seen by thousands of visitors each year. BGCO offers sponsorship banners for businesses to receive advertisement space in their gymnasium. We know that when this pandemic is over, our youth are going to need us more than ever. Purchase a gym banner and help BGCO provide enriching after school programs and camp scholarships to youth in our community. We know times are tough, so we have payment plans available.
Boys & Girls Clubs of Oceanside invites you to partner with them and join in their mission to enrich, inspire and develop the lives of young people in Oceanside. If interested, please contact Vanessa Mendez or call (760) 433-8920. More information.