- All bars, wineries, and breweries in San Diego County that do not have a license to serve food must close
PLEASE JOIN US
This meeting will be conducted completely online.
HAVE A QUESTION?
We encourage you to submit questions at least 24 hours before the telebriefing here, so that they can be read and answered on the call.
Participants will also have the opportunity to ask questions during the call through the online chat feature.
INSTRUCTIONS TO PARTICIPATE
Option 1- Participate by computer (preferred):
- Click on the following link https://zoom.us/j/157409037 using your computer. When prompted, enter the following Meeting ID: 157 409 037.
- All participants will be muted during the meeting. In order to submit questions during the call, use the chat feature on the Zoom platform.
- If you have any difficulties access the participant link, please use Option 2.
Option 2- Participate by phone (listen-in only):
- Call into the meeting using this number: 1-669-900-6833. When prompted, enter the following Meeting ID: 157 409 037.
- All participants will be muted during the meeting. If you call into the meeting, you will not have the opportunity to submit questions during the call.
We look forward to connecting with you!
Business Sector Support Team
County of San Diego COVID-19 Response
Visit the Business Sector web page at Coronavirus-sd.com/Business
*Need for telebriefings will be reassessed as appropriate